Would you like to join the YMCA Team?
Posted 16th November 2020
To provide cover for the project to ensure the safety and security of the projects tenants and to offer advice and assistance
1. To help tenants maintain accommodation, monitoring access to individual flats and maintaining security of the building.
2. To provide assistance to tenants between 10.00 p.m. and 8.00 a.m.
3. To maintain the upkeep of the building by working alongside the Handyman to achieve this. Duties include painting, minor repairs and cleaning of rooms.
4. Refer tenants to commissioned agencies regarding support throughout the night as and when required.
5. To maintain effective working relationships with external agencies on behalf of the tenants.
6. To deal with Anti Social Behaviour, following the warning procedure and serving notices.
7. To maintain void levels and deal with abandonment of tenancies.
8. To assist with the collection of rents and bad debts
9. To complete any clerical work and input any data into the AMIS System
10. To ensure security measures are maintained, doors are locked, fire alarm checks, CCTV maintenance including appropriate use of furniture and equipment for the property.
11. To manage records and files regarding housing management facilitating and managing day to day repairs, including Pat tests, gas and electric safety testing etc.
12. To report any repairs and monitor any work in progress checking completed work and updating maintenance records.
13. To help with cleaning and maintenance of the building
14. To signpost and encourage engagement to relevant care/support and welfare services.
15. To contact relevant agencies including Management in regards to any Safeguarding concerns.
16. To maintain confidentiality within the policies and procedures of the YMCA and external agencies
17. To deal with emergencies in accordance with YMCA policies and procedures
18. To work co-operatively as part of a small team in undertaking other responsibilities and tasks requested by the Housing Manager, Chief Executive or Board
19. To ensure that visitors sign in and help tenants maintain the security of the building
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent